Chain Automatic Oiling Device
Timing Luber ET-P2
(Multi/General purpose type)
- You can expect longer operating life without trouble, since it does not touch the chain.
- One device can correspond to plural chains.
- It can correspond to faster chain speed, since plural places can be oiled at once.
- It can correspond to large-sized plants, since maximum piping capacity is 30m.
- Oiling is possible from all directions (vertical and horizontal).
- Management is easy, since the power source is electricity only.
- Transfer and maintenance is easy and installation space is not limited, since the device is a wall hanging type and built into the panel.
|Timing detection sensor catches the chain link in operation and sends a signal to the distribution valve. Receiving the signal, oil pre-accumulated within the distribution valve injects instantly. Oil is supplied to the chain lubrication point through the nozzle.
|0.1–1.0㎤ per place/time (step-less oil adjustment is possible)
|Up to 30 places/time. However, differences may occur according to total piping extension and installation environment condition, etc.
|Kinematic Viscosity Range
|Timing Tracking Capability
|As a standard, transit time of the link is 1.5 seconds or more. However, if plural places can be oiled at once, it can correspond to the speed accordingly.
Main pipe (Φ 8✕6) = up to 30m
Branch pipe (Φ 6✕4) = up to 0.5m
|Timing Detection Sensor
|Proximity switch (optoelectronic switch, limit switch, etc. can also be selected according to installation environment)
Oiling time exclusive type – Oiling time for all links is set in advance, and oiling will automatically stop after the predetermined set time elapses.
Oiling time accumulation type (option) – Only oiling time is counter accumulated.
Product Information page