Chain Automatic Oiling Device
Timing Luber ET-P6
- You can expect longer operating life without trouble, since it does not touch the chain.
- Oiling is possible from all directions (vertical and horizontal).
- It can correspond to faster chain speed, since plural places can be oiled at once.
- There are no worries of oil contamination on the floor and surroundings.
- Management is easy, since the power source is electricity only.
- Transfer and maintenance is easy and installation space is not limited, since the device is a wall hanging type and built into the panel.
|Lubrication Method||It detects chain link in operation, checks the timing, and sends a signal to the accumulator. Receiving the pressure from the accumulator, oil gushes from the distribution valve. Oil is supplied to the chain lubrication point through the nozzle.|
|Oiling Quantity||0.03 or 0.06㎤ per place/time|
|Oiling Capacity||Up to 5 places/time. However, differences may occur according to total piping extension and installation environment condition, etc.|
|Kinematic Viscosity Range||20-300㎟/s|
|Timing Tracking Capability||As a standard, transit time of the link is 0.3 seconds or more. However, if plural places can be oiled at once, it can correspond to the speed accordingly.|
Main pipe (Φ 8✕6) = up to 5m
Branch pipe (Φ 4✕2) = up to 0.5m
|Timing Detection Sensor||Proximity switch (optoelectronic switch, limit switch, etc. can also be selected according to installation environment)|
Oiling time exclusive type – Oiling time for all links is set in advance, and oiling will automatically stop after the predetermined set time elapses.
Oiling time accumulation type (option) – Only oiling time is counter accumulated.
Product Information page